The Knox County Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the [TKCM] Clan based in Project Zomboid, Join today! Survive the apocalypse!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EuphoricMike member application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EuphoricMike

EuphoricMike member application Empty
PostSubject: EuphoricMike member application   EuphoricMike member application EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:03 pm

In game name: EuphoricMike
Which job would you like in the Militia?: I would like to be a Scavenger/Supply runner because I often take the role of being the fast/light footed type of person, often leaning towards the more stealthy aspect of whatever situation to get out with as many of the supplies as I can to get back to whatever compound I have claimed.
My time zone is GMT + 0 (England)
In the future, if we get a fully custom coded website, I might possibly be able to put forward some skill with HTML coding, which I am currently learning in college.
Although I haven't made anything to present these skills to you, I hope that I'll be kept in mind as I would like to help in any way I can and gain some knowledge from coding it. Life's a learning experience, right?

Thanks for reading Smile

<}Mike{>
Back to top Go down
Pancakez54

Pancakez54

PostSubject: Re: EuphoricMike member application   EuphoricMike member application EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Yo wassup mike?
Back to top Go down
Yuri Ivanov
Admin
Yuri Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: EuphoricMike member application   EuphoricMike member application EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:44 am

Accepted, Welcome to the Clan!
Back to top Go down
https://theknoxcountymilitia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EuphoricMike member application   EuphoricMike member application Empty

Back to top Go down

EuphoricMike member application
Page 1 of 1